Saturday, April 14, 2012

Last Week's Quilt Project with Some Progress . . .

 It was a busy week but I finally found some time to work on the quilt requested by my husband. As I posted earlier in the month, he wanted a pattern that didn't made his eyes spin looking at it. In the matter of color and pattern, we are certainly a couple of 'opposites attract' on that level. He is more sedate in his color choices and I am not. That's what he gets for marrying someone who used to love painting abstracts! I still need to cut out more squares in order to construct the bigger squares but need to buy some new blue fabrics to avoid too much of the same old ones in the overall quilt. Gosh, does that mean I have to go to the fabric store? I am such a martyr for my craft, aren't I?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: