Thursday, April 7, 2011

When the husband is home, quilting doesn't always happen . . .

My husband's work schedule is crazy this week so he got a day off other than the weekend for a change. When he is home, I don't always get a lot of sewing done but that's more than okay to spend some time with him. He doesn't mind going along for the grocery shopping and I certainly don't mind having someone pushing the grocery cart for me!

I did get over my day of non-inspiration earlier in the week and am currently in the process of actually having a quilt in the making! It 'only' has 336 pieces for the 42 squares but I have seven of said squares done yesterday. A rainy day, tomorrow, will lend itself to staying in and sewing.

Hearing the spatter of rain on the windows reminded me that, once again, I have to drag out a few of my cold-weather shirts and sweaters for morning Mass. It is cold as the clouds that brought us the rain here in the valley is dumping snow in the mountains.

No comments: