Monday, April 4, 2011

A new day . . .

No matter how my yesterday went, I always try to view the morning as a fresh start. I like to get up before everyone else and enjoy the peace and quiet of my own thoughts. It gives me a chance to regroup my thoughts and propose personal changes that will help me cope with what is to come in the breaking day.

My husband often has trouble understanding why I would get up 30 minutes earlier than I have to each day. I explain but this quiet time is something you have to experienc on your own level. Everyone has their method of welcoming their 'second' chance presented in the gift of another morning.

Although the heat wave is rolling in after a beautiful weekend, it still isn't the worst of summer YET! I'm trying to live out of the cupboards this pay period so meals will get interesting and as I substitute and change to accomodate recipe ideas. Tonight, I'm thinking roasted chicken pizza and am just wondering still if the chicken should be barbecued or not! Stay tuned!

No comments: