Monday, April 18, 2011

It's raining in sunny California!

When I said the temperatures took a dive, they proved it further with a soft drizzle. It's not too cold as I just dashed across the street to deliver Easter goodies to some friends and didn't need a sweater. We are promised by the weatherman to have this weather the rest of the week. Knowing how well they predict the weather, I'll be happy to enjoy it through Wednesday.

Just finished some Easter baskets for friends. Cupcake baking begins on Wednesday and Thursday one of my college kids is coming home for a few days. There is always something to rejoice about.

Found a cute way to put together an Easter 'basket'. I had a lot of canning jars I didn't get to use this past Fall, so I filled several of them up with a variety of fun candy and closed down the ring cap with a circle of Easter print fabric. I also hit the after-Easter sales, last year, and finally got to use the little tin buckets for some treat giving.

Lining up my cupcake recipes and digging out a recipe for modeling chocolate. The anticipating of the holidays is always the fun part for mothers!

No comments: