Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No two sides to women's lib according to the anti-life factions . . .

At the Democratic Convention this weekend, a ProLife group quietly laid out flowers to remind people of the evils of abortion. An eleven year old girl was holding a crucifix and praying when some of the anti-life factions started screaming at her. I'm posting the link of the full story but you have to wonder about the mind set of adult women who would degrade a child because she doesn't agree with their view of life. The conservatives get smacked with 'tolerance' when we disagree but the tolerance is surely one-sided. Having been a child once, myself, I'm here to tell you that screaming at me wasn't likely to change my mind about anything! How sad that when a young girl is strong enough to take a stand - and isn't that what the women's life movement was supposed to be about - she is berated because she did stand firm on a personal conviction. All I can think when I hear things like this, females demeaning other females, that they should consider the fact that they, too, were once 'fetuses' and might thank God their mothers decided to let them be born.

 http://www.lifenews.com/2012/09/03/democrats-begin-celebration-of-abortion-at-obama-convention/

No comments: