Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Quilting Afternoon . . .



I've set myself an hour or two about three days a week to concentrate on finishing up projects. It seems that once I put time restraints into place, I work faster and get more done! The Lady of Guadeloupe quilt sort of happened. I had twelve squares left from another project, noticed some fabric that accented the prints, and just kept adding to it. I finished the top of the quilt, today, but won't get it sandwiched into getting ready for the actual quilting stitches until next week. The fan quilt turned out better than I anticipated. My husband, however, says the pattern makes his eyes tired. As you can see from one of the middle pictures, I already have fabric out in anticipation of a new idea that is perculating in my brain.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: