Monday, February 20, 2012

Quilt in Progress . . .

I have a 'wonderful' cold that has been four days in the making and it seems to have hit full force today. Fortunately, my husband has a day off and the most I could do, besides search for Kleenex, was to sew. I think the fact that I could finally see how my recent fabric purchases worked out helped me manage in spite of the fever! I am not someone that can rest even when I need to so I have something to show for my 'sick day'.

I'm making a fan quilt and, so far, am happy with the way the same pattern blends in so well with the different colors. It is not a difficult pattern only a bit tedious but that was about my speed today!

Happily, I discovered a prepared meatloaf in the freezer so just had to put it in the oven for dinner along with a few potatoes and steam a vegetable.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to be up to do the work part of life like bills and answering correspondence. Today, I was lucky I didn't mismanage the scissors . . . too much. Yesterday, I 'mis-cut' some fabric and it included the sleeve of my shirt!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: