Friday, January 20, 2012

Dinner Time Interlude . . .

We are still trying to befriend the cats left behind by their owner who was suddenly taken very ill and moved away on very short notice. My daughter wants to adopt the Siamese mix but I'm getting partial to the other two, also. I am NOT, however, taking on three cats. I'm too old to raise cat children! :-) The one of the left is called Charcoal. The one at attention and checking the perimeter is Stubby, Howl, the Siamese is busy eating. The only way Howl will even come close to my daughter is if she has bacon in her hand. He swipes the bacon and exits very dramatically to munch down on the treat at a save distance.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Charmaigne Beverly Ekaterina said...

The cats are so cute, Mrs. Barthelette! The Siamese one is pretty. :-) Are you really thinking of adopting one (or two) :-) of the cats?

Barbara Maria said...

Barbara Jean wants the Siamese one. Personally, I like Stubby, the one with the fluffy fur and the pretty yellow eyes. Of course, the little gray one is awful sweet, too . . .