Sunday, December 4, 2011

My favorite fudge recipes . . . so far!

Just checked out the fudge link I posted and narrowed down my immediate choices to two of them: Peppermint Chocolate Fudge and Candy Cane Fudge which uses vanilla baking chips. I will have to come to a decision as I don't want to overdose on pepperment. As my husband says, "Anything that calls for crushed candy canes in the recipe can't be all bad!"  His favorite brownie recipe includes crushed peppermint candy.

When I make basic chocolate fudge, I have yet to find one as good as the recipe called Crazy Mamie's Chocolate Fudge. It isn't difficult, does take a little time, but it well worth the effort.

Anyway, got my recipes copied off and will add them to my folder. If and when I make either or all of them, I'll share the pictorial results.

No comments: