Monday, December 5, 2011

Free Skirt Pattern . . .

Believe it or not, my sewing is not always limited to sewing random scraps of fabric together. When my girls were little, almost all their clothing was sewn by me. I still sew little dresses and offer them for sale. I'm also looking for easy patterns to share with other people, especially beginners. I ran across this site this morning and with not too much experience and a little patience, you can sew a cute skirt for a little girl. As soon as I get through the projects at hand, both in the kitchen and on my sewing table, I hope to try out this pattern for myself. Thought I'd share it as there might be some of you looking for a gift to make a special little girl this Christmas.

http://www.oliverands.com/blog/2008/08/lazy-days-skirt-free-pattern.html

No comments: