Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weather Whether You Like It Or Not . . .

My husband was just remarking, today, that we never seem to have actual temperate weather here in our part of Southern California. This time, last week, we were out and about in jeans and tee shirts. Today, we are wearing long sleeves and layering tee shirts over that and are still cold. Last week, it was up in the 80's and today we got down to 42 degrees with the promise of more rain. We have yet to use the central heat, however. I expect it is because if the gas bill goes up, the one who declared 'cold' first, gets the blame! :-)

Since I'm planning on making a pot of soup with sandwiches for dinner, I'm rather happy for the brisk air. Nothing worse than sweating while 'enjoying' a hot bowl of soup! Don't ask me how I know this! No bills came in the mail, our bank statement showed plus in the balance column, so who can be down on a cloudy day?

No comments: