Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sort of a miracle . . .

I have four quilt tops that require lots more work to join the ranks of completed. Usually, when I hit this point, I discover I don't have enough of any one color to provide the necessary backing for the quilt. Much to my surprise, I found that I not only had enough backing fabric for all four but it even matched. For me that is a minor miracle. More often than not, my quilt tops get put away for a payday that can support a fabric expenditure. For some reason, the family prefers I purchase food befor fabric!

Sigh . . . Making four more quilts has provided me with more scraps! I can see that it is time to design another scrap quilt. Actually, they are my favorite as they are entirely 'mine' in that anyone else would be hard put to copy it.

Meanwhile, morning Mass calls and I have to gather up my altar boy and head out. It is a long two-minute drive, you know!

No comments: