Friday, June 3, 2011

Cookie Monster!

 

When I bake, I don't usually stop at just one batch! I enjoy baking so any excuse has me making four or more batches of cookies to enjoy and share with friends. For some reason, people like being our neighbors!

I tried a lot of interesting cookies and treats on vacation and have been searching the Internet for replicas of some of my favorites. Initially, I thought Germany was it as far as pastries and cookies go but after a visit to Salzburg, Austria, I was converted otherwise. I think it was because they had more flavor and somewhat less sugar. I'm fondly recalling, right now, a nut triangle cookie with three corners dipped in semisweet chocolate. Yes, have to get serious about my cookie research. It's all part of the historic value of the vacation, right?

Any good recipes I find and try, I will post here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: