Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beginning to think of Father's Day . . .

Mother's seem to corner the market on their yearly holiday. I think it is time to start thinking about our our male parents and how much they have done for us to bring us to where we are today. Even if your father was not the best parent in the world, most of us have to admit that we learned something from his shortcomings and changed our lives for the better for having lived through it.

After tomorrow, I won't be posting again until the first of June but thought I'd get some extra verbal applause sent out to the dads of the world. Remember to mark your calenders for Father's Day in June!

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown


Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown. ~Author Unknown

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

No comments: