Friday, March 15, 2013

An Afternoon of Work?


 My husband said that unless I work on my sewing machine every day and not with just straight sewing, I'm not getting my money's worth. Oh, darn, I had to spend the time trying out new embroidery patterns I downloaded this morning. The suffering I'm going through!

I enjoyed the 'practice' as they were small patterns and only took about 30 minutes each depending on how many thread changes I had to make for the colors. I've found the main thing is to be very, VERY careful when threading the machine and always start with a new needle.

I do have plans for the completed ones with visions of new and improved tote bags and quilts dancing through my head. I also learned to multitask today . . . While the machine was doing it's work, I did necessary hand sewing on projects that were neglected with the invasion of the new machine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: