Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to the sewing machine . . .

 With my son on vacation from college, I have an extra hour or so a day to work on some quilting projects. This is my latest creation in progress. I liked the chocolate-themed fabric and had been looking for a contrasting fabric to bring it out yet sort of go with it. The black and white prints seemed to do just that. The blue papers on each square are numbers so I know where to place them when it is time to finish sewing them together. I used to just match them up from memory but discovered I didn't like 'puzzles' so do this in the beginning and just work around the bothersome bits of paper notes. It saves me time in the long run and I don't pull out quite so much of my hair or develop excess worry lines! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: