Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's with the Girl Scouts? Agendas, Agendas, everywhere!

When I was of an age to long to become a Girl Scout, my mother refused saying that she didn't appreciate little girls almost being forced to sell cookies every year to meet quotas. She didn't think that a group for young girls should be used that way. This was back in the 'dark ages' and I grew up sort of wistful that I couldn't sport the nifty outfit and have a sash of earned badges.  I guess my mother sensed what could become of an organization like that. This was heartbreaking and very sad. I had heard rumors of such things, over the years, but to have it outlined so clearly makes me realize how the state of the world has made a huge U-turn for the worse.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/say-no-to-girl-scout-cookies

No comments: