Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happiness is Homemade . . .

Researched a few 'cooking/baking' quotes for the upcoming holiday! Naturally, one should start with the most famous one from Cookie Monster - my hero!

"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me."
Author: Cookie Monster, Sesame Street
"Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts."
Author: Unknown
"You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands: you shall be happy, and it shall be well with you."
Author: Psalms 128:2
"Many people have eaten my cooking and gone on to lead normal lives."
Author: Unknown
"When Fall arrives, I want to bake bread and pies, the smell of it wafting through the air brings critters and kids from everywhere!"
Author: Kirbyquotes
"I figured if I was going to make the world a better place, I'd do it with cookies."
Author: Ana Pascal, "Stranger than Fiction"


No comments: