Monday, November 28, 2011

From the Food Network Magazine . . .

My all-time favorite magazine has got to be the Food Network Magazine. There is hardly an issue where I can't find something new and interesting to make, bake, or cook. This recipe sounds exceptionally easy so, until you get your own subscription, I thought I'd share!

Chocolate Fudge
1/2 cup butter
4 cups marshmallows
1 cup cream
2 cups granulated sugar
1 pinch of salt

Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan, melt, and simmer for five minutes, stirring constantly. Off the heat, stir in 3 cups chocolate chips until smooth. Spread in a foil-lined 9x13-inch pan. Let cool and cut into squares.

Don't want chocolate? Just substitute white chocolate chips.

This is definitely on my to-do list for the Christmas holidays. And I'm wondering if peanut butter chips would work, too . . .

No comments: