Sunday, October 30, 2011

Occupy the Womb!

The Susan B. Anthonly Pro-Life Group recently carved an interesting 'Halloween' pumpkin. It featured the famous picture of the baby in the womb sucking his thumb. The caption was, "Occupy the Womb". The Occupy Wall Street and the various subsidiaries that have sprung up over the last month or more are fighting for the rights of a specialized group of people - the ones that made it safely out of the womb. It kind of makes their demands a bit materialistic when they don't include all people, born and unborn.

Of my four children, two were 'supposed to be aborted' for my health reasons. One of these babies that continued to occupy my womb contrary to doctor suggestions, is now graduating from college. The other one is entering college. My health? No problems! But . . . what would my life have been like without all four of my children in it?

No comments: