Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not quilting . . .

I took a break from quilting and spent the day working on aprons. Several people have made inquiries about aprons for the holidays with a religious slant, most especially Our Lady of Guadeloupe. Since that is a favorite fabric of mine to work with, I was able to provide some samplings of my apron-sewing expertise! Although you might not be able to tell from the photo, only the two in the middle of the picture on the left are complete. The other two still need to have their ties and straps sewn in. Only got a couple hours of 'fun' time for myself, today, so had to stop short of finishing my proposed goal and fix dinner for my hungry teenager.

Crazy soup for dinner in that it has ravioli, rice, vegetables, garlic, ginger, and pork in it. I'm in a use-it-up and avoid wasting mood this week! Besides, it is still a few days until pay day so I'm trying to be frugal!

Think I'm going to make aprons with kittens and doggies on them next. I need a change of pace!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: