Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Speaking of cleaning . . .

Couldn't resist sharing some quotes on cleaning given my sudden surge of under the cupboard efforts yesterday! I especially appreciated the last quote.

“Better keep yourself clean and bright. You are the window through which you must see the world.”
George Bernard Shaw

“I believe in getting into hot water - it helps keep you clean.”
G. K. Chesterton quotes

“Do you know what you call those who use towels and never wash them, eat meals and never do the dishes, sit in rooms they never clean, and are entertained till they drop? If you have just answered, "A house guest," you're wrong because I have just described my kids.”
Erma Bombeck

“God doesn't seek for golden vessels, and does not ask for silver ones, but He must have clean ones.”
Dwight L. Moody

“If they'd lower the taxes and get rid of the smog and clean up the traffic mess, I really believe I'd settle here until the next earthquake”
Groucho Marx

“Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself-like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks”

No comments: