Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Sewing . . .

 
My Sunday turned out to be relatively productive in the quilting department. Since my husband had to work, I had most of the afternoon to contemplate my fabric stash and start another project. I started out with a definite idea in mind and it evolved in a totally different direction! I decided to veer slightly away from my usual color palette and went with a more subdued color scheme. Okay, well, almost! The proposed border isn't featured in the picture.

Today, no sewing. It has finally arrived, the day we get that old pool hole in the garage filled in forever. In fact, I have to get the car out of the garage soon or the delivery of purchased dirt will block my way to pick up one of our helpers as well as the pizza for lunch!

I'm hoping to have time to film some of the 'action' and turn it into a funny movie putting in MY voice over which will probably not be a story of what is actually happening but an amusing viewpoint. Unwilling participants beware!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: