Thursday, July 14, 2011

Coupons in hand . . .

 
With coupons in hand, I'm heading to the local fabric store to see what I shall see! I'm always on the lookout for something unusual in fabric patterns or a really good bargain. I have a 50% off one length of fabric as well as 15% off the entire purchase including sale items. It would be wasteful to NOT go, right? Sigh . . . Since I manage the finances, my husband isn't worried as he knows I'm tighter with a dollar than he is at times.

I finished a quilt, yesterday. I started it way before I went on vacation in May and just got around to putting in the last stitches. I think I kept putting it off as the fabric is very good with a solid weave which made fine stitching a bit of a challenge. This quilt should wear very well! I have the needle holes in my fingers to prove it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: