Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No sloppy pizza at my house today!

I had planned on pizza for dinner but decided the best way to handle a meatless pizza was to make it more intersting and turned the same ingredients into calzones - basically folded over pizzas. They are baking even as I type. Since my husband takes leftovers for his work lunches, a calzone would be easier to pack and eat at work. My son likes anything with the taste of pizza with lots of cheese and tomato.

A long day of sewing but I finally have a quilt on the homeward path to completion. It is an Our Lady of Guadeloupe quilt with Our Lady featured in each of the twelve squares. It turned out even better than I anticipated. Now, if only I could find a market for quilts!

Rain in the forecast which would make me happy! Hot soup and bread will definitely be on the menu as I saved back a nice, meaty bone to simmer to death and enhance for soup.

Currently trying to figure out how to lengthen an altar boy cassock without it looking really tacky. Of course, it couldn't look worse than a cassock that only goes to the knees and reveals less-than Sunday apparel!

Dinner is done and so am I.

Greetings to the rest of the world and peace and no earthquakes!

No comments: