Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eggplant IS good!

 Strange as it may seem, I actually have three of my four children who enjoy and look forward to dinner even more when I'm serving eggplant. I never knew this vegetable when I was growing up and only started cooking it about ten years into my marriage. Eggplant with homemade sauce, Provolone, Feta, and Romano cheese is a definite favorite. It isn't difficult, just a bit time-consuming but, after all, it is my job to feed and care for my family so I enjoy the process. My husband's contribution to the meal preparation? His homegrown green beans which he happily cleans and cuts for me. Anyone interested in a recipe, let me know, however, a quick Google search would turn up any number of equally good versions of this meatless meal that doesn't make you feel deprived of meat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: