Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cookie Baking!

 My husband needed a snack for a meeting today so that gave me an excuse to bake cookies! The fact that there were enough leftovers for two of my children currently at home, was a plus in their eyes. I didn't have time to fuss so went with Chocolate Chip and a Granola-Oatmeal cookie.

I have several Chocolate Chip recipes that I like but always seem to come back to the one I used, yesterday. It never fails and always tastes like it came from a bakery . . . only better. The Granola-Oatmeal were a first-time recipe but a keeper. Besides the granola and oatmeal, I added walnuts, dried cherries, and dried cranberries along with some grated orange zest. Didn't get any complaints on either recipe offering.

I'll try and get the recipes listed on the blog but if it slips my mind, just ask!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: