Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prayers for the 2012 election . . .

Interesting open-mike opportunity for the United States to understand more fully that our president doesn't seem to have the best interests of the United States in mind. The issue at hand dealt with the missile defense of the United States against other world powers . . . like Russia yet here is our president making promises of compromise. The administration is trying to smooth it over but, it is what it is and it doesn't seem noble or proper for the president to do business like this.
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you...

President Obama: (reaching over and putting his hand on Mr. Medvedev's knee): This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

No comments: