Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finished Quilts . . .

Just sold the quilt on the left and the customer was happy with the price and paid, sight unseen! I deliver it when her check clears the end of the month. The second quilt is going up for sale, too. It is one of my favorites and, like all 'babies', it is hard to see it go . . . BUT, I have too many quilts on hand and too many ideas that want to become quilts so I'm being practical.

I kept track of the time taken to make the first quilt for pricing and it was a bit over 20 hours of work and that didn't include the cost of the fabric supplies. Selling the quilt makes me want to jump right into designing another one right now . . . However, I have this feeling my husband would be happier with a hot meal when he comes home from work. He supports my creativity better on a full stomach!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: