Thursday, January 19, 2012

Something Accomplished This Day . . .

Now that the holidays are over, children are back at college, and life has eased up a bit on immediate responsibilities, I'm back to trying to earn some extra income with my sewing. Today, I completed three Our Lady of Guadeloupe aprons. I discovered the pretty rose fabric and it seems to go well with the picture prints. Posting them for sale, tomorrow, and hoping I have an excuse for sewing more of them next week . . . because these sell quickly!

I remembered to get some more black yarn so I can finish the border on the granny afghan that is nearing completion. I just have a few more rows of border to put on and it is done.

Took the easy way out for dinner. We found some spicy Asian cooking sauce at the store a while back so I browned some boneless chicken and am letting it braise in said sauce along with a bit of white wine and chicken broth.

Rain is in the forecast but no sign of it yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: