Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not sharing . . .

My son is enjoying his share of the Christmas cookies! Okay, not really. I was fixing a plate for my husband's office and couldn't resist making it look like the kid was having a feast. Yes, the one up to his mouth did get happily eaten!

Managed to prepare packages for mailing and finish wrapping today. I don't know which is worse, the wrapping of the gifts or trying to track down the people who are receiving them. Going to try my best to get most of them delivered tomorrow.

And, yes, I can see that my son desperately needs a haircut! I used to do it for him but his hair is so thick and unruly, we have been taking him to a professional! Even the hairdresser complained at how thick his hair was and hard to manage. We should all be so fortunate! My daughter gets her haircut from the same establishment only a different hairdresser. It's their Christmas treat having their respectivel scalps pruned and pampered for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: