Friday, July 8, 2011

The Success of Completion!

 
I finished a quilt last night! My week is ending on a bright level. The left side is the front and the right side is the back of the same quilt. My 'signature' for quilts are the appliques I incorporate on the back of every quilt I make. It is a baby quilt from a thick, warm one measuring about 40x32 inches. I'm thinking it would make a great mat for letting the baby explore from the floor.

My babies always took to bright colors so you won't find too many soft, mild colors in my palette. I have made such to order but not always by choice!

A day off from sewing. Going out to lunch with one of my best friends and four or five of her six children along with two of my own. Mexican food at everyone's favorite fast food restaurant. Fast food genre as you order it from the counter and pick it up yourself. Restaurant as they have comfortable, indoor seating. The food is right. The price is right. The company, today, is right!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: