Sunday, March 27, 2011

Conflicting weather reports and none of them correct!

When we went to bed, last night, my husband said the news predicted a 20% chance of rain. I mentioned that the radio had said a 50% chance of rain. Rain drops kept falling on our roof all night so I'm thinking only God knew exactly what the weather would be. Hey, I was 30% closer on my prediction report!

My husband has to work today so I'm praying he keeps safe on his freeway travels to and from work. The drivers today all seem to think they are immortal and that stop signs and red lights are meant for everyone but themselves. The horn on my car gets a workout these days!

Since the weather is chilly, I'm warming up the evening meal with chicken pot pies for dinner. It is a favorite of my husband's and will be a good surprise when he comes home from work. The nice thing about having to work on Sunday is that he doesn't have to be there until one so we can attend Mass together. Another nice thing is that it pays time and a half which does help an aching budget these days.

Have to remember to take the chicken out of the freezer or it will be an interesting and very cold meal tonight. I've heard of eating raw beef but never chicken!

Hope you are all able to cope comfortably with whatever weather the Good Lord sends you today and that you don't get TOO complacent just content!

No comments: