Thursday, February 19, 2009

Motherly love vs. quilting . . .

Decisions! Decisions!

My husband treated me to a trip to the fabric warehouse yesterday. For anyone who lives in Southern California, M&L Fabrics on Ball in Orange County is the place to go for designer fabrics at Wal-Mart prices. The trip was a 25th Wedding Anniversary present so I got to indulge quite drastically. When I got home yesterday, I had an enjoyable time refolding my fabric stash and putting away my new fabric. A lot of ideas were running through my head about what I could make with the fabric. I also have six almost completed quilts waiting for final stitches. My conscience said to finish those before starting yet another project. My new fabric seemed to tell my conscience to 'shut up' and go with the creative flow lest it be lost. My son just reminded me I promised him a trip to Barnes & Noble and lunch out. Guess I'll discuss quilting priorities with my fabric when I get back from the bookstore. Sigh . . .

No comments: