Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Successful Afternoon!

 I love my embroidery/sewing machine but have had days when I've wondered if the feeling was reciprocated! It seemed that every project was beset with broken threads and tangles. Not one to give up, I tried the small paint palette . . .It went smoothly from start to finish. I was suspicious! I tried the little butterfly and the same thing. Our Lady of Guadalupe had some broken threads to redo but went smoother than the last time I tried this particular pattern. Went for THE test and did a full hoop pattern that took an hour and 15 minutes. As you can see, the three, little kittens seem very happy with out  mittens. Either I got enough sleep and did everything perfectly right or the sewing machine realized it is stuck with me now! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: