Monday, April 22, 2013

Strawberry Poke Cake - Gluten-Free Style!

I'm a terrible mother. I have children with December birthdays within two days of each other and I just realized that we were so busy finishing off my daughter's December Birthday Cake that I forgot to make another one for my son . . . two days later. I have been much forgiven as we had fun having a very, very late birthday dinner and cake for him over the weekend. He is a good-natured kid and didn't even realize the omission himself! Strawberry Poke Cake was his choice and I even found a gluten-free cake recipe that turned out great even without the gluten.  It was topped off with homemade whipped cream and my son managed to get two large slices down without a problem! Anyone was a recipe for an easy but very good gluten-free cake, let me know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: