Friday, May 4, 2012

Where did the time go . . .


This time, last year, my son and I had suitcases in everyone's way and were making last-minute trips to the store for items needed on our long-planned trip to see the battlefields of World War II. Where did the time go? The trip is already 'last year' and when we review our pictures, it is hard to believe we had actually been there an done that!

In this picture, my son was enjoying his first ship cruise as we took this huge ferry boat across the English Channel to the France and, subsequently, to Normandy. I don't think my son ever realized how vast a body of water could be even if this was not of the proportions of an entire ocean. When you can't see the shore from any view, then that is considered a lot of water!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: