Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Midnight College Adventure . . .

Well, it is not exactly for me that I'm having a midnight college adventure. What is happening is that my son's registration date for classes is tomorrow but given the small amount of classes being offered, I know our only chance of possibly getting one class for the summer session is to be on the computer exactly at 12:01 Midnight! We have been watching the open class list today and it is somewhat hopeful that he will get something but we won't celebrate until they have accepted out fees and printed out a schedule. If all goes well, he is hoping to get US History at 8:00-9:40 a.m., European History Part 2 from 9:50-11:30, and Philosophy from 1:30-3:10.

With the economy such as it is and the college cutting classes back 25% and offering absolutely no art classes this summer, we are just sending off a prayer and hoping that God's Will is in line with our human wants.

I'd have either my husband or son stay up for this occasion but even with the best of notes, I know I will be awakened from a deep sleep by them with questions so here I sit, type, and wait.

No comments: