Saturday, October 29, 2011

Quilt in the making . . .


Since I was graced with leftovers for dinner, I had extra time to sew today. I went to my cupboard with good intentions - to get a long sitting quilt on the way to completion. Some fabric caught my eye and I now have two quilts that need help on the way to being done! I rediscovered the pretty angels, Jesus, and children fabric and noticed I had some pastels and muted colors that played it up well . . . and it was all over for the other quilt today! I've discovered I like working with curves in my patterns and enjoy top stitching. I got the twelve squares finished and two of them even have their borders sewn in already. The rest of the border pieces are cut and ready for next week. What? Oh, yes, of course, I PROMISE to finish both of the quilts before I start another one . . . probably . . . :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: