Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crazy Quilts!

Finally, I have two quilt tops in the final stages and am heading towards completing them, possibly, this coming week. One is my usual, scrap quilt. I love being able to turn bits and pieces of leftover fabric into a full-sized quilt! The other quilt is a play on autumn fabrics with leaves, etc. with several squares of definitely winter motiffs. I'm calling it 'Falling into Winter'. It is not one of my usual, random quilts! Now, I just need to work harder at finding a market for my favorite pasttime as I counted 30 quilts in my storage area. That is after having gifted several of them out at Christmas and birthdays!

I no sooner get into the ending stages of a quilt project and I start thinking about the next one. Yes, I'm already eager to start cutting out the pieces for my next 'inspiration'!

No comments: